Advanced Fire & Rescue
Advanced Fire and Rescue offers contracted firefighting and rescue services to raceways within and out of the state of California. They employ entry level firefighters, on a part-time basis to serve as members of a rescue squad crew, an emergency medical services team and an engine crew.
- Send the following documents to Fire Captain Craig Sanford (see contact information):
Current DMV print out
- Must be 18 years old to apply
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- California FF-1 certificate or FF-1 eligibility
- Current Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) certificate issued by the state and by National Registry
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Ability to attend regularly scheduled training sessions, 20 hours each month
- Must reside within one hour driving radius of Santa Clarita, Ca.
Advanced Fire & Rescue Services
16205 Lost Canyon Road
Canyon County, Ca 91387
Phone: (661) 299-4801
Craig Sanford, Fire Captain
16654 Soledad Canyon Road Suite 186
Canyon Country, Ca 91387
Phone: (818) 298-3069